Parks along the Loyalist Parkway
- A parkette just south of the bridge over the Murray canal with a small display of canal history.
- A municipal park at the intersection with County Rd. # 64.
- A municipal park with beach on a small lake behind the museum.
- North Beach Provincial Park has day use accommodation including swimming.
- One km cast on Station Road is a small municipal park.
- Vintage Shores, just west of town has a lakeside view of the sandbanks.
- In the centre of town, a municipal park with extensive play structures, tables and washrooms.
- Near the eastern end of town, on Beach Street, a lakeside park with tables and sand beach.
- On Mill Street, a park on the old Mill Pond.
- On Union Street, at Macaulay Heritage Park, picnic tables and public washrooms.
- On Union Street at PERCA park, picnic tables and small pond.
- West of Picton at McFarland Park a lakeside park with tables, washrooms, and boat ramp.
- At Lake on the Mountain a scenic look-out, lakeside tables and public washrooms.
- At Adolphustown Park, a large camping and day-use park with swimming, tables and boat ramp.
Lennox Power Station
- At County Rd. # 8, courtesy of Ontario Hydro, is a new park on the shore. No water access, washrooms or picnic accommodation.
- Picnic tables, shelter, portable washrooms, boat ramp and swimming at Finkle's Park.
- In the town centre, tables, swimming and washrooms Centennial Park.
- Several turn-outs with scenic views along the lakeside road between Bath and Amherstview.
- A lakeside park at the Fairfield-White House has tables and an opportunity to visit a very early settler's home.
Unless otherwise noted, writing and photos ©Court Noxon 2001.