|Diamond J Ranch
- Come ride with us at the beautiful friendly Diamond "J" Ranch.
- We will take you on a one hour ride through fields and meadows and up on a mountain
overlooking Picton Bay.
- Recommended for families and inexperienced riders.
- Deer and wildlife along the trail.
- Great birdwatching area.
- Ponies available for fairs and private functions
ie. company parties and picnics
- Also visit the Beach
Ride located near the famous Sandbanks
- Open daily from May to October.
- Riding helmets available upon request.
- Cold drinks for sale.
Address of this page: http://www.pec.on.ca/trails/
- Located on Hwy 33,
3 miles east of Picton toward the Glenora Ferry.
Phone : 613-476-6474