Overlooking Picton Bay. Enjoy the beautiful sunset from your
room. Just minutes to the Sandbanks
Beach, and to Lake
on the Mountain.
- Open all year round.
- Each unit overlooks scenic Picton Bay and is equipped
with T.V, Fridge, A/C and Electric Heat.
- Picnic area with picnic tables.
- 1 km from public boat launch.
Kitchen Units consist of:
- 2 double beds
- 2 burner stove with refrigerator & utensils
for four toaster & tea kettle. Dish soap is NOT Provided.
Day - April
|1 Double Bed
|2 Double Beds
|2 Double Beds w/ Kitchen
|2 Double Beds w/ Kitchen & Futon
Taxes Not Included.
Extra Persons. Adults $15.
Children Under 12 – $10.
* For reservations from May to Labour Day there is a minimum of 2
nights and on Long Weekends 3 nights.
* 48 hrs. notice for cancellation.
* Check in after 2pm and Check out is 11am.
* NO Pets allowed. NO smoking in rooms.
* Prices subject to change without notice.
- Located on Hwy 33, Loyalist Parkway, 3 km east of
Picton toward the Glenora Ferry.
- If you are coming into Picton from Hwy 49 (401 exit
566), when you enter Picton and come to a stop sign, turn left, go down
the hill (the harbour will be on your left), keep left. This
will be Hwy 33, the Sportsman will be on your right side approx. 3 km
12351 Loyalist Parkway
Sportsman Motel, Picton, Ontario
View of Picton Bay from each room.
Efficiency Units available.
Areas and Decks to enjoy the view.