County has a wealth of attractions to offer the visitor.
No matter what your interests are; from antiques to zoos,
and everything in between, you can find them here. Come and
'Taste the County'. We have history, nature, sport fishing,
beaches, cycling, hiking, fine dining, art galleries, and
MORE! Check our County Website for up-to-date information
on what's happening.
HOW TO GET HERE
From Toronto and the west
• via HWY 401 - Exit at 522 (Wooler Rd South) 6 kms to junctions
with HWY 33.
• via HWY 2 - East of Brighton to traffic lights at Wooler
Rd. Turn right on Wooler to junction with HWY 33. Right
on 33 until Wellington. Beach Street is past the traffic
lights, opposite the water tower. Turn right towards the
lake. We are #22.
From Kingston and the east
• via HWY 401 - Exit 566 (HWY 49 south) to Picton and junction
with HWY 33. Right on 33 through Picton and Bloomfield.
• via HWY 33 - from Kingston - Take HWY 33 to the end (Free
ferry ride to The County). Stay on 33 through Picton and
Bloomfield. Beach Street is opposite the water tower. Turn
left towards the lake. We are #22.
• via HWY 62 - Take 62 south to Bloomfield. Turn right on
33 to Wellington. Turn left on Beach Street, opposite the
water tower. We are #22.
ADDRESS & CONTACT INFO
The Ganders Bed and Breakfast
• Your Hosts Jeremy and Carol Gander
22 Beach Street PO Box 175
Wellington, Ontario, K0K-3L0
Phone: (613) 399-1987